- 1½ cups chopped tomatoes
- ⅓ cup slivered red onions
- 18 TRISCUIT Reduced Fat Crackers, coarsely broken
- 3 Tbsp. reduced-fat balsamic dressing
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- Combine first 3 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Mix dressing and garlic until blended. Add to cracker mixture; mix lightly. Let stand 30 min.
- Tear basil into small pieces. Add to tomato mixture along with the pepper; mix lightly.
In addition to containing both vitamins A and C, the tomatoes team up with the whole wheat crackers to provide a good source of fiber in this delicious low-fat salad. And you'll enjoy 24g of whole grains in each serving from the TRISCUIT Crackers.
Substitute 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil and 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar for the dressing.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2.5g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 4g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||25 %DV|