Want s'mores without the campfire mess? Use your oven and make these quick and easy marshmallow, chocolate and graham desserts that are sure to be a hit!
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (8 squares)
- 4 marshmallows
- 2 milk chocolate bars (1.55 oz. each), broken in half
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 4 graham squares in single layer on rimmed baking sheet; top with marshmallows.
- Bake 2 min. or until marshmallows are puffed. Immediately place remaining graham squares in single layer on baking sheet; top with chocolate.
- Use spatula to carefully flip marshmallow-topped grahams, 1 at a time, over chocolate-topped grahams to make 4 s'mores. Press gently onto top grahams to secure.
- Let stand 1 min. to allow chocolate to soften before serving.
The marshmallow-topped grahams will be hot. Adult supervision is required.
- "Just Chill"
Do you enjoy s'mores but not the gooey mess when eating? After preparing the s'mores, refrigerate the warm s'mores for a few minutes before serving. The marshmallows and chocolate will firm just enough for mess-free eating but still remain soft in the centers. It's the best of both worlds!
- Easy Cleanup
For easy cleanup, cover baking sheet with parchment or foil before using.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|