Our Favorite Chicken Milanese
Prep time40 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 25 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- ¼ cup oil, divided
- Mix mayo and garlic in pie plate; mix cracker crumbs and parsley in second pie plate.
- Dip chicken in mayo mixture, then in crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in medium nonstick skillet. Add chicken, in batches; cook 4 min. or until done and evenly browned, turning after 2 min. and adding the remaining oil as needed.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with a steamed green vegetable, such as broccoli, and glass of fat free milk.
Substitute pork loin cutlets for the chicken breast halves.
- Fish Milanese
Prepare as directed, substituting mild white fish fillets, such as catfish or tilapia, for the chicken breasts. Do not pound fish fillets to flatten and reduce the cooking time to 3 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 24g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|