OREO Witches' Hats
Sneak a bit of fruit into your little goblins' Halloween desserts with these witches' hat strawberry topped cookies that are almost too cute to eat!
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 8 oz. black candy coating wafers (about 1-1/3 cups)
- 8 OREO Cookies
- 8 small strawberries
- 2 tsp. green decorating icing
- 32 orange-colored sprinkles (about 1 tsp.)
- Microwave candy coating wafers in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until smooth.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Dip cookies, 1 at a time, in melted candy coating, turning to evenly coat both sides of each cookie. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Cut thin slice off top of each strawberry. Discard slices. Pat strawberries dry with paper towel. Dip strawberries, 1 at a time, in remaining melted candy coating; place, pointed ends up, on cookies. Let stand 5 min.
- Use decorating icing to draw rim around bottom edges of strawberries. Decorate with sprinkles to resemble belt buckles as shown in photo.
- Size Wise
Balance out your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy one of these seasonal treats at the end of the day.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Trans fat 0g|