OREO Vampire Cookie Balls
Prep time40 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 24 servings
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 18 OREO Cookies, crushed
- 8 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted
- 2 tubes (1.25 oz. each) black decorating gel
- 1 tsp. each red and brown sprinkles
- 2 rolls (0.75 oz. each) red chewy fruit snack roll, cut into 3-inch pieces
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 24 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Dip balls, 1 at a time, in coating, turning to evenly coat each ball. Return to baking sheet. Immediately decorate with gel and sprinkles to resemble vampire faces as shown in photo. Attach fruit snack pieces for capes, securing with remaining coating if necessary.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
With their built-in portion control, these sweet treats can be enjoyed on a special occasion.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
Keep the cookie balls refrigerated until ready to dip in the melted coating. Then, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted coating. Use 2 forks to roll balls in coating until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess coating drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm. If coating becomes too thick, add up to 1 tsp. shortening to each 8 oz. of candy wafers.
Prepare using 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|