Guests will gobble 'em up. Thirty minutes prep time is every bit worth the payoff for these festive conversation starters.
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- 6 OREO Cookies
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 30 pieces candy corn
- 6 chocolate malted milk balls
- 6 small hot cinnamon candies
- Separate each cookie, leaving all the cream filling on one half of each. Set filling-topped halves aside.
- Use small amount of melted chocolate to attach 5 candy corn pieces, pointed-sides down, to each plain cookie half for the turkey's tail. Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Attach malted milk ball to center of each filling-topped cookie half with melted chocolate for the turkey's body. Use dot of melted chocolate to attach cinnamon candy to each body for the head.
- Attach turkey tails to bodies with remaining melted chocolate. Refrigerate until firm.
- How to Separate Cookies
To easily separate cookies, refrigerate for 15 min. before carefully twisting cookie top from cookie bottom so that the cream remains entirely on one half of the cookie. Use a knife to smooth filling if necessary.
- Family Fun
Get the kids involved in making these fun turkey decorations for a holiday party, November birthday or for the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Use the OREO Turkeys as decorative toppers for cupcakes or as place settings for the table.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|