OREO "Tortilla" Chips
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 8 "tortilla" chips each.
- 24 wonton skins
- 8 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each wonton skin diagonally in half twice to make 4 triangles.
- Spread half the wonton triangles onto parchment-covered baking sheet; spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half the cookie crumbs; spray lightly with additional cooking spray.
- Bake 5 to 6 min. or until lightly browned. (Watch carefully since they can burn easily.) Cool.
- Meanwhile, use remaining ingredients to make additional "tortilla" chips.
- How to Store
Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 5 days before serving.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with fresh fruit salsa or whipped cream.
- How to Store the Remaining Wonton Skins
Place remaining wonton skins (from opened package) in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator before using as desired.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 1.5g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|