OREO Tiramisu Parfaits
End your dinner party with these impressive individual desserts that layer chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs with creamy espresso flavored mascarpone.
Prep time45 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 1 parfait each.
- 18 OREO Cookies, divided
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. instant espresso
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Reserve 6 cookies for later use. Process remaining cookies in food processor or blender until finely crushed; set aside.
- Add espresso powder to milk; stir until dissolved.
- Whisk whipping cream and sugar in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; spoon into separate bowl.
- Beat mascarpone and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended. Gradually beat in espresso mixture. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe small amount of the mascarpone mixture into each 6 (5- to 6-oz.) straight-sided glasses; top with some of the cookie crumb mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with reserved cookies.
- Snack Mindfully
Turn your attention to your dessert so you are eating in the moment and paying attention to portions.
- Tiramisu Squares
Melt 2 Tbsp. butter. Reserve 6 cookies, then crush remaining cookies as directed. Combine 1 cup of the cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8-inch square pan. Prepare mascarpone mixture as directed; spoon over crust. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Coarsely chop the reserved cookies; sprinkle over dessert. Refrigerate several hours before cutting into squares to serve.
Substitute 1 tub (8 oz.) soft cream cheese spread for the mascarpone cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 35g|
|Saturated fat 18g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 25g|
|Added sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||4 %DV|