OREO Strawberry Yogurt Pops
Kids will love these sweet fruit, chocolate and yogurt pops made in muffin cups with straws for handles - so you don't have to go shopping for supplies!
- 16 OREO Cookies, divided
- 2 cups vanilla nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped, divided
- ¾ cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- Place 1 cookie in each of 12 silicone or foil-lined muffin pan cups. Chop remaining cookies; reserve for later use.
- Blend yogurt and 1/2 cup strawberries in blender until well blended.
- Pour yogurt mixture into medium bowl. Add whipped topping, remaining strawberries and reserved chopped cookies; mix well. Spoon over cookies in muffin cups.
- Cut each of 3 colorful paper or plastic drinking straws into 4 pieces; insert into yogurt mixture.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature about 5 min. before serving.
These delicious yogurt pops, which contain a good source of vitamin C from the colorful strawberries, are a sweet treat that can fit into a healthful diet.
When ready to serve these fun yogurt pops, be careful to not twist the straw when gently removing each pop from the silicone cup.
Prepare using 12 (5-oz.) paper or plastic cups, and substituting small plastic spoons for the straws, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
Prepare using plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt, and blending 1 Tbsp. honey and 1 tsp. vanilla in blender along with the yogurt and 1/2 cup strawberries.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Added sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|