OREO Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 5 servings, 1 cup each.
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 2 cups reduced-fat strawberry ice cream, slightly softened
- 6 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Neufchatel cheese, cubed, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 5 fresh strawberries
- Blend first 5 ingredients in blender until well smooth.
- Serve immediately topped with strawberries.
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this refreshing milkshake.
Prepare using frozen strawberry nonfat yogurt and Reduced Fat OREO Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|