OREO Spring Flower Cookie Ball Pops
Celebrate with a bouquet of these flower cookie ball pops that feature OREO Cookie balls coated in chocolate and sugar, then topped with candy flowers.
Prep time35 min
Total time1hr 45min
ServingsMakes 48 servings, 1 cookie ball pop each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, crushed
- 16 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted
- ½ cup assorted colored sugars
- 48 assorted-color candy flower decorations
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) balls.
- Dip 1 lollipop stick into melted white candy coating, then insert dipped end into center of 1 cookie ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with additional lollipop sticks and remaining cookie balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookie ball pops, 1 at a time, into remaining melted white candy coating, turning to evenly coat each cookie ball with candy coating. Return to baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with colored sugar. Gently press candy flower into candy coating in top of coated cookie ball.
- Repeat with remaining cookie ball pops.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
These cookie ball pops are sure to be a hit at your child's party. They are fun to make and each cookie ball pop is an easy-to-serve portion for your guests.
- Fun Variation
Use cookie ball pops as a centerpiece for your next Spring celebration. Fill new small flower pots with sugar or rice; top with decorative grass or jelly beans. Stand stick ends of cookie ball pops in pots to resemble a flowering plant.
- How to Easily Dip the Cookie Balls
Keep the cookie balls refrigerated until ready to dip in the melted candy wafers. Then, dip in small batches for best results.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Added sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|