OREO "Spring Break" Bark
Celebrate Easter, or leftover jelly beans, with this super fun springtime dessert. Combine melted chocolate with chopped OREO Cookies and jelly beans.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 22 servings.
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate
- 10 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped, divided
- ½ cup multi-color jelly beans
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Stir in half the cookie pieces.
- Spread chocolate mixture onto parchment-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with jelly beans and remaining cookie pieces.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into small pieces to serve.
- Size Wise
Chocolate bark is a sweet treat that is perfect for gift-giving or for serving on a special occasion.
Substitute candy-coated chocolate pieces for the jelly beans.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle bark with 1 to 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles or small candies along with the jelly beans and remaining cookies pieces.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Added sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|