OREO Spider Web Cookie Pizza
A ghoulishly delicious Halloween treat.
Prep time45 min
Total time1hr 45min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 25 Boo OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 6 small round candies
- 1 Tbsp. ready-to-spread frosting
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 3 pieces black string licorice (10 inch), cut into 1-1/4-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Halloween sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Crush 22 cookies to form fine crumbs; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 4 min.; cool.
- Meanwhile, microwave semi-sweet chocolate and 1/2 cup whipped topping in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 to 40 sec. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 30 sec. Cool slightly. <br*>
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Stir in remaining whipped topping; spread onto crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Spoon chocolate mixture into resealable plastic bag; snip off small piece from one bottom corner of bag. Use to drizzle chocolate mixture in spiral motion over pizza. Gently drag toothpick through lines to resemble spider's web. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, decorate remaining cookies with licorice pieces and candies as shown in photo, using frosting to secure pieces to cookies.
- Place decorated cookies on pizza just before serving. Garnish with sprinkles.
Prepare as directed, substituting a foil-lined 9-inch round pan for the pizza pan. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before decorating.
Since this spooky pizza makes 16 servings, it's the perfect dessert to serve at your next Halloween party.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|