OREO Spicy Mexican Fudge
Prep time10 min
Total time3hr 10min
ServingsMakes 36 servings.
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 20 OREO Cookies, chopped
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave chocolate chips and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Microwave an additional 20 sec. or until chips are completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in vanilla and pepper.
- Reserve 1/2 cup chopped cookies; stir remaining chopped cookies into chocolate mixture. Spread onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved chopped cookies; press gently into fudge to secure.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to remove fudge from pan before cutting to serve.
This creamy fudge can be refrigerated up to 5 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|