OREO Soccer Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 40min
ServingsMakes 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls; flatten slightly. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in melted white chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Melt semi-sweet as directed on package; cool slightly. Spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off 1 bottom corner of bag; use to pipe chocolate onto balls to resemble soccer balls. Refrigerate 10 min. or until firm.
- How to Store
- Size Wise
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fatty acids 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|