OREO S'mores Dip
This sweet dessert dip is just four ingredients, but creamy white chocolate with chocolate sandwich cookies and toasted marshmallows is a crowd pleasing choice!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) white baking chocolate, melted
- 12 OREO Cookies, chopped
- 4 cups marshmallows (about 36 regular marshmallows)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese and chocolate in medium bowl until blended. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate; top with marshmallows.
- Bake 15 min. or until dip is heated through and top is lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Heat broiler. Place dip 4 inches from heat. Broil 1 to 2 min. or until marshmallows are golden brown. Cool slightly.
- Serving Suggestions
Serve with additional OREO Cookies and strawberries for dipping.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese.
When broiling the dip, watch it carefully to prevent the marshmallows from burning.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|