OREO Skull Cookie Balls
Prep time40 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 48 servings
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, crushed
- 16 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted
- 1 tube (1.25 oz.) black decorating gel
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. Roll into 48 (1-inch) balls; shape balls into skull shapes. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Dip balls, 1 at a time, in coating, turning to evenly coat each ball. Return to baking sheet. Decorate with gel to resemble skulls as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
Balance out your food choices so you can enjoy a serving of these decorative cookie balls.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
Keep the cookie balls refrigerated until ready to dip in the melted coating. Then, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted coating. Use 2 forks to roll balls in coating until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess coating drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm. If coating becomes too thick, add up to 2 tsp. shortening to each 16 oz. of candy wafers.
Prepare using 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|