OREO Shazam Bars
Guests will marvel at your powers: white chocolate, coconut and walnuts in an ooey-gooey bar with an Oreo Cookie crust. Grab one of your own before they disappear.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 bar each.
- 28 OREO Cookies, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Chop 8 cookies. Finely crush remaining cookies.
- Mix crushed cookies and butter; sprinkle onto bottom of 9-inch square pan. Layer with coconut, chips, nuts and chopped cookies; drizzle with condensed milk.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until center is set and top is golden brown. Cool completely.
Looking for something sweet? One serving of this special treat goes a long way on chocolatey flavor.
Substitute pecans for the walnuts.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|