OREO Santa Hat Cookies
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 20 OREO Cookies
- 20 strawberries, caps removed
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in small bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into small resealable plastic bag; cut off 1 corner from bottom of bag.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture onto cookies. Top with strawberries, bottom-ends up, pressing gently into cream cheese mixture to secure.
- Pipe remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom tips of berries.
- Make Ahead
Cream cheese mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Spoon into bag as directed, but do not cut corner off bag. Seal bag. Refrigerate up to 2 days before using as directed.
Prepare using your favorite variety of OREO Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|