OREO Rocky Road Popcorn Treats
Need the absolute best dessert for a slumber party? Try these fun bars full of marshmallow covered popcorn, OREO Cookie pieces and white chocolate.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings.
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) miniature marshmallows, divided
- 3 oz. white baking chocolate, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 24 OREO Cookies, chopped
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Reserve 1/2 cup marshmallows and 1 oz. white chocolate for later use.
- Chop remaining white chocolate; place in large microwaveable bowl. Add butter. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add remaining marshmallows; mix lightly. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Add popcorn and chopped cookies; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Top with reserved marshmallows. Melt reserved white chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over popcorn mixture. Cool completely.
- Use foil handles to remove popcorn mixture from pan before cutting to serve.
Prepare recipe as directed, except press the popcorn mixture into 20 paper-lined muffin pan cups instead of the foil-lined pan.
Prepare using semi-sweet or bittersweet baking chocolate.
- How to Store
Store the popcorn treats in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 2 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|