OREO Ripple Coffee Cake
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 10min
ServingsMakes 20 servings.
- 24 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup flour
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ⅓ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) pound cake mix
- ¾ cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tsp. milk
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine chopped cookies, flour and butter in medium bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Beat cake mix, water and eggs in large bowl with mixer until blended. Pour half the batter into greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan. Sprinkle 2 cups of the cookie mixture evenly over batter; cover with remaining cake batter. Sprinkle with remaining cookie mixture; press gently into batter to secure.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan 10 min. Loosen cake from sides of pan with knife. Invert cake onto wire rack; gently remove pan. Cool cake completely.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk; drizzle over cake. Let stand until firm.
- Special Extra
Garnish with orange slices and raspberries just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3g|