OREO-Raspberry Cookie Balls
Perfection is unattainable...except with this recipe. Oreo-Cookie-and-cream-cheese-filled cookie balls dipped and drizzled with chocolate.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 48 servings.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- ¼ cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Mix first 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Meanwhile, mix white chocolate and food coloring until well blended.
- Dip balls in semi-sweet chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Drizzle with pink chocolate. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|