Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 12 pretzel rods
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 12 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- Dip 1/3 of each pretzel rod, 1 at a time, in semi-sweet chocolate; gently shake off excess chocolate, then roll chocolate-dipped end in cookie crumbs. Place on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Spoon white chocolate into small resealable plastic bag; cut small piece off 1 bottom corner of bag. Use to drizzle white chocolate over semi-sweet chocolate-coated ends of pretzels. Refrigerate 5 min.
- Roll pretzels over; drizzle with remaining white chocolate. Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate coating is firm.
- Size Wise
These sweet treats have built-in portion control so you can enjoy one while easily keeping tabs on portions.
- How to Store
Store in large resealable plastic bag or airtight container at room temperature.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fatty acids 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|