Brownie mix laced with chopped chocolate sandwich cookies is baked in a pizza pan and topped with marshmallows, nuts and candies for a super dessert.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 1 pkg. (19.5 oz.) brownie mix
- 14 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- ⅓ cup candy-coated chocolate piecesor peanut butter candies
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. Spread into greased 14-inch pizza pan. Bake 18 to 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over top of hot brownie; bake 3 to 5 min. or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Top with nuts and candies, pressing lightly into softened marshmallow. Cool slightly on wire rack.
Prepare using Reduced Fat OREO Cookies.
Substitute chopped peanuts for the walnuts.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 28g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|