OREO Peppermint Bark
Christmas favorite peppermint bark gets a sweet upgrade with the addition of OREO Cookies added to the homemade chocolate and candy cane mixture.
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 30min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- ½ tsp. peppermint extract
- 20 OREO Cookies
- ¼ cup crushed candy canes
- 1 Tbsp. mixed red and white sprinkles
- Mix white chocolate and extract until blended; spread half the chocolate into 10x8-inch rectangle on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Top with 5 rows of 4 cookies each.
- Pour remaining white chocolate over cookies; spread to completely cover cookies.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
Homemade bark is the perfect treat to share with friends, or to present as a gift during the holidays.
- Food Facts
You will need to crush 2 (6-inch) candy canes to get the 1/4 cup crushed candy needed to prepare this fun holiday recipe. Or, you can instead use crushed round hard peppermint candies.
Substitute melted white candy coating wafers for the white chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Added sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|