OREO Penguin Cookie Ball Pops
One of the best reasons ever to crush your OREO Cookies. So rich and creamy, they're also the best reason ever to hang out by the dessert table.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 40min
ServingsMakes 48 servings, 1 cookie ball pop each
- 48 lollipop sticks
- 48 white candy coating wafers
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 24 Mini OREO Cookies, separated, cream removed and each cookie piece cut in half
- mini candy button eyes and orange triangle candies , for decorating
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip one end of each lollipop stick in small amount of chocolate; insert into center of ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in remaining melted chocolate. Immediately place candy wafers on fronts of balls, then decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble penguins.
- Place on prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
Serve these whimsical treats at your next holiday party. Each cookie ball has built-in portion control to help your guests enjoy a treat while keeping tabs on portions.
- Penguin Cookie Balls
Prepare these cute treats without the lollipop sticks. To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place cookie balls in prepared pan; decorate as directed. Refrigerate until firm.
If you don't have button candies, you can make the eyes with dots of melted white chocolate. Let stand until firm, then add drop of black decorating gel to each.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|