OREO Peanut Butter Pretzel Treats
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 32 servings.
- 30 OREO Cookies, divided
- 8 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup marshmallow creme
- ¾ cup coarsely crushed pretzel sticks(about 2 cups sticks)
- Crush 16 cookies finely; mix with peanut butter and marshmallow creme until blended.
- Shape into 32 (1-inch) balls. Refrigerate 15 min.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate in microwaveable measuring cup or small bowl. Melt in microwave as directed on package. Coarsely crush remaining cookies; mix with crushed pretzels in pie plate.
- Dip cookie balls in melted chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to drip back into cup. Dip bottoms of balls in crumb mixture; place in waxed paper-lined shallow pan.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm.
Prepare using crunchy peanut butter.
- How to Crush the Pretzel Sticks
Use pulsing action to process pretzel sticks in food processor until coarsely crushed. For best results, the size of the pretzel crumbs should be similar in size to that of the cookie crumbs used for the coating.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|