OREO-Peanut Butter Jingle Balls
Looking for a bite size dessert for your holiday party? Celebrate Christmas with these rich peanut butter and chocolate cookie truffles dipped in chocolate.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 2 balls each.
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely broken
- Mix peanut butter and butter in medium bowl until blended.
- Reserve 1/4 cup cookie crumbs for later use. Add remaining crumbs to peanut butter mixture; mix well. Gradually add sugar, mixing well after each addition.
- Roll peanut butter mixture into 40 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 30 min.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Meanwhile, melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip peanut butter balls, one at a time, into melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball with chocolate; place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate coating is firm.
- How to Easily Dip the Cookie Balls
Insert a toothpick into each cookie ball before using to coat the ball with the melted chocolate. To easily remove the toothpick from the chocolate-coated cookie ball, twist it with your fingers as you gently remove the toothpick from the ball.
- How to Easily Roll the Peanut Butter Mixture into Balls
Moisten hands with small amount of water before using the shape the peanut butter mixture into balls as directed.
Prepare using 8 oz. dark or bittersweet chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Added sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|