OREO-Peanut Butter Bites
The classic chocolate-and-peanut-butter confection gets even creamier when delectably rich Oreo Cookies are added to the mix.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 50min
ServingsMakes 33 servings, 2 candies each.
- 1 jar (16.3 oz.) creamy peanut butter
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- 15 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2½ pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate (10 oz.)
- Place peanut butter in medium bowl. Gradually beat in sugar with mixer until well blended. Stir in cookie pieces.
- Roll into 66 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in waxed paper-lined pan. Freeze 1 hour. Meanwhile, melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip half of each ball in chocolate; gently shake off excess chocolate. Return balls to pan. Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate is firm. Keep refrigerated.
- How to Easily Dip the Peanut Butter Bites
Use toothpick to dip peanut butter balls in chocolate as directed. Remove toothpicks after placing dipped balls in waxed paper-lined pan.
- How to Easily Shape the Balls
To prevent the peanut butter mixture from sticking to your hands, dust your hands with additional powdered sugar before using to roll the peanut butter mixture into balls.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with a hot cup of your favorite brewed coffee.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|