OREO Party on a Stick
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 12 OREO Cookies
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate (6 oz.), melted
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- ¼ cup multi-colored or chocolate sprinkles
- Insert wooden pop stick into filling in center of each cookie; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Mix melted chocolate and oil until blended. Dip cookies, 1 at a time, in chocolate mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each. Return to baking sheet. Top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate coating is firm.
For variety, dip only 1 side of some of the cookie pops in melted chocolate before coating with sprinkles.
- Special Extra
Decorate cookies using sprinkles in the colors of your favorite sports team.
These tasty treats, with built-in portion control, can be enjoyed on a special occasion.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|