OREO No-Bake Margarita Bars
These no bake bars are a refreshing summer dessert. The salty chocolate crust is topped with a creamy lime margarita filling.
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 28 OREO Cookies, divided
- ¾ cup finely crushed pretzels
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. EACH juice and zest from 3 limes, divided
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Chop 4 cookies; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with crushed pretzels and butter until blended. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lime juice and 2 tsp. lime zest in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread onto crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Sprinkle with reserved chopped cookies and remaining lime zest before cutting into bars.
- Size Wise
Slow down and take enough time between bites to enjoy your portion of these tasty no-bake bars.
- Special Extra
For that classic sweet, sour and salty margarita flavor, chop a few extra pretzels to sprinkle over top of dessert along with the chopped OREO Cookies and lime zest.
- Make it Easy
Line pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides before using to prepare dessert as directed. Use foil handles to lift chilled dessert from pan before cutting into bars to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Added sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|