OREO No-Bake "Granola" Clusters
No bake chocolate and oat clusters are a simple dessert bite made with your favorite dried fruit. Perfect for a picnic or an afternoon pick me up!
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 20min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 each.
- 2 cups old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats, divided
- 16 OREO Cookies, chopped
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Process 1 cup oats in food processor until finely ground; spoon into large microwaveable bowl. Add all remaining ingredients, including remaining oats.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or just until warmed; mix well.
- Scoop into 24 mounds, using about 1 Tbsp. oat mixture for each mound.
- Place mounds, 2 inches apart, on parchment-covered baking sheet. Use moistened fingers to lightly press together oat mixture in each mound to stick together.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
Prepare using dried cranberries.
These easy-to-make granola clusters can be refrigerated up to 3 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Added sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|