OREO 'n Peanut Butter "Cookie Dough" Cheesecake
Cookies and cream meet peanut butter in this delicious, no bake cheesecake. OREO Cookie pieces and peanuts fill a creamy peanut butter cheesecake.
Prep time35 min
Total time3hr 45min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 36 OREO Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- ¼ cup honey-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Crush 18 cookies finely; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 6 to 8 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Chop remaining cookies. Reserve 3/4 cup chopped cookies; stir remaining cookies into cream cheese mixture. Spread onto bottom of crust; top with nuts and reserved cookies.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- Special Extra
Warm 2 Tbsp. hot fudge ice cream topping; drizzle over cheesecake before topping with the nuts and reserved chopped cookies. Refrigerate as directed.
- Size Wise
Take the time to savor the flavor of this special cheesecake that can be included in a balanced diet on occasion.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|