OREO-Mini Ice Cream Tartlets
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 24 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups birthday cake ice cream, softened
- ¼ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 12 Mini OREO Cookies
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter.
- Scoop 1/4 cup ice cream into each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Top each with 1-1/2 Tbsp. crumb mixture; press into ice cream to secure. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove tarts from muffin pan; discard paper liners. Place tarts, crumb-sides down, on dessert plates; top with whipped topping and mini cookies.
Prepare using cookies & cream ice cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|