OREO Milk Shake
Make your favorite cookies and cream milk shake at home with this easy recipe, and with our sprinkles trick, your milk shake can rival one from a restaurant.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, about 1 cup each.
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 2 tsp. red, white & blue multi-colored sprinkles
- 1¼ cups milk
- 2½ cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 5 OREO Cookies, chopped
- Brush rims of 4 (8-oz.) glasses lightly with chocolate syrup.
- Pour sprinkles into shallow dish. Dip tops of glasses, 1 at a time, into sprinkles, turning to evenly coat each rim with sprinkles.
- Blend milk, ice cream and cookies in blender until smooth; pour into prepared glasses.
- Serve immediately.
- Special Extra
Increase chocolate syrup to 2 Tbsp. After brushing rims of glasses with some of the syrup, drizzle remaining syrup evenly onto insides of glasses. Fill with ice cream mixture as directed.
Prepare using strawberry syrup and/or frozen vanilla yogurt.
Prepare using your favorite variety of OREO Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 31g|
|Added sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||6 %DV|