OREO Marshmallow Crispy Treat Pops
Even the best treats can be made better as a pop! This easy no-bake dessert recipe is a fun way for a family to celebrate any big or small success!
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 18 servings.
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- 10 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped (about 1-1/4 cups), divided
- 1½ cups miniature pretzel twists, coarsely crushed (about 1 cup)
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 45 sec.
- Add cereal, cookies and pretzels; mix well.
- Scoop cereal mixture into 18 (2-1/2-inch) mounds onto parchment-covered baking sheet, using about 1/2 cup cereal mixture for each mound. Insert wooden pop sticks into balls. Cool completely.
- Special Extra
Melt 2 oz. white baking chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over cereal balls immediately after inserting pop sticks into balls. Top with sprinkles or colored sugar(s) in the color(s) of your favorite sports team.
Stir a few drops of orange food coloring into the marshmallow mixture before mixing in the cereal, cookies and pretzels. Roll into 24 balls, then use black or brown decorating icing to decorate cereal balls to resemble basketballs.
- Make it Easy
Use a #16 scoop to quickly make the 18 cereal mounds.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Added sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||6 %DV|