OREO Mallow Treats
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 32 servings.
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 30 DOUBLE STUF OREO Cookies, crushed
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted.
- Add marshmallows; toss to evenly coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec.
- Stir in cookie crumbs. Press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Prepare using 30 OREO Mint Creme Cookies.
- For Bite-Size Snacks
Prepare as directed. Cool, then cut into 64 (1-inch) squares.
- How to Easily Crush the Cookies
Use a food processor to quickly crush the cookies. For best results, do not crush the cookies to form fine crumbs. Instead, use a pulsing action to process the cookies to crush, leaving some larger cookie pieces.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|