You'll enjoy layers of cookie goodness in this sweet coconut meringue over your favorite chocolate sandwich cookie. It's a delicious combination!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cookie each.
- 24 OREO Cookies
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg whites
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with parchment or foil. Separate cookie halves, leaving cream filling on 1 half of each cookie. Place plain cookie halves, top sides up, in single layer on baking sheet. Reserve cream-covered cookie halves for later use.
- Combine coconut and milk in large bowl.
- Beat egg whites in separate large bowl with mixer until stiff peaks form. Add to coconut mixture; stir gently until well blended. Scoop onto plain cookie halves, topping each cookie with about 2 Tbsp. coconut mixture.
- Bake 20 min. or until coconut mixture is golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Place 1 coconut-topped cookie, coconut side up, over each cream filling-topped cookie.
Prepare using your favorite variety of OREO Cookies, such as Golden OREO Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|