OREO Jammin' Banana Quesadilla
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese spread
- 1 Tbsp. strawberry jam
- 2 OREO Cookies, chopped
- ½ banana, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chocolatespread, warmed
- ¼ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- ¼ cup finely chopped strawberries
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese spread, then jam.
- Top 1 tortilla with chopped cookies and bananas; cover with remaining tortilla, jam side down.
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Spray outside of quesadilla with cooking spray; cook 1 to 2 min. on each side or until filling is heated through and quesadilla is golden brown on both sides.
- Cut quesadilla into 6 wedges. Serve topped with remaining ingredients.
- CHIPS AHOY! PB&J Quesadillas
Prepare as directed, using CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, substituting creamy peanut butter for the cream cheese spread and grape jelly for the strawberry jam.
- HONEY MAID S'mores Quesadillas
Omit cream cheese spread, strawberry jam and OREO Cookies. Spread tortillas with chocolate spread. Top 1 tortilla with 1 coarsely crushed HONEY MAID Honey Graham, and ¼ cup each sliced strawberries and miniature marshmallows; cover with remaining tortilla, chocolate side down. Cook as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|