OREO & Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- ½ cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 16 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 2 cups), divided
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- Whisk fudge topping and 1 cup whipped topping in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in 1 cup chopped cookies.
- Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; cover with half the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Frost with remaining whipped topping; press remaining chopped cookies into top and sides of dessert. Wrap loosely with foil.
- Freeze 4 hours.
The consistency of fudge topping can vary depending on what brand you purchase. If your fudge topping mixture is too thick to spread easily, stir in up to 1/4 cup milk.
- Special Extra
Prepare using Neapolitan ice cream sandwiches.
Since this indulgent ice cream cake makes 12 servings, it's the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 33g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|