OREO Ice Cream Pie
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 20min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 26 OREO Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 mango
- 2 fresh mint sprigs
- Use food processor or blender to finely crush 18 cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Use knife to coarsely chop remaining cookies; mix with ice cream. Spoon into crust; cover with whipped topping. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Slice mango when ready to serve pie; arrange on pie. Garnish with mint.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- For Easier Slicing
Remove pie from freezer 15 min. before slicing to serve.
- How to Avoid Melting the Ice Cream
Before mixing the softened ice cream with the chopped cookies, freeze the empty bowl for 15 min. before using it to mix the ingredients together.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 16g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|