OREO Ice Cream Cake
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 18 servings.
- 1 container (1-1/2 qt.) chocolate ice cream (7x4-1/2x4 inches), divided
- 20 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped, divided
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap. Cut chocolate ice cream crosswise in half, then cut each half into 4 slices. Place 4 slices on bottom of prepared pan; press to form even layer covering bottom of pan. Reserve 1/2 cup chopped cookies; set aside.
- Sprinkle half the remaining cookies over ice cream layer in pan. Cover with vanilla ice cream; press firmly to form even layer. Top with remaining chopped cookies. Cover with remaining chocolate ice cream slices; press firmly to completely cover cookie layer. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Invert dessert onto platter just before serving. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Top dessert with reserved cookies.
You only need 3 ingredients to make this crowd-pleasing ice cream treat.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of OREO Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|