OREO Game-Face Cookie Balls
The classic OREO and cream cheese cookie balls are shaped into bite sized footballs, dipped in chocolate and decorated to celebrate the big game.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 48 servings.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate
- 96 mini candy button eyes (about 2 Tbsp.)
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls; place on parchment-covered baking sheets. Gently flatten each ball with bottom of clean drinking glass. Pinch both ends of each flattened round together to resemble football shape.
- Freeze 10 min. Meanwhile, melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package. Repeat with white chocolate.
- Dip footballs, 1 at a time, into semi-sweet chocolate, turning to evenly coat both sides of each football with chocolate; return to baking sheet. Immediately add 2 candy eyes to each.
- Use some of the white chocolate to add lines to footballs as shown in photo, then use remaining white chocolate to add the facial features as desired.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
In addition to being easy to make, these delicious treats are portion controlled for easy serving.
Substitute 1/4 cup white decorating icing for the melted white chocolate.
- Special Extra
Decorate with sprinkles in addition to the melted white chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Added sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|