OREO Game Day Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
Looking for the perfect game day dessert? Fill OREO Cookies with ice cream, then dip in melted chocolate and sprinkles for yummy ice cream sandwich bites.
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- 6 OREO Cookies
- ¾ cup cookies and cream ice cream
- 2 oz. (1/2 of 4-oz. pkg.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- Twist cookies to separate halves; place 6 plain cookie halves, top sides down, on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Top with ice cream, adding about 2 Tbsp. ice cream to each cookie. Cover with remaining cookie halves, creme sides down, to make sandwiches; press gently into ice cream to secure.
- Dip sandwiches, 1 at a time, partially into melted chocolate; shake gently to remove excess chocolate. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet; top with sprinkles.
- Freeze 1 hour or until chocolate coating is firm.
- Make Your Own Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Only have vanilla ice cream? You can make your own cookies and cream ice cream by stirring 3 chopped OREO Cookies into 3/4 cup softened vanilla ice cream. Use as directed to prepare ice cream sandwiches.
- For Longer Storage
Freeze ice cream sandwiches as directed. Once firmly frozen, wrap sandwiches individually in plastic wrap, then store in freezerweight resealable plastic bag for up to 1 week.
- Special Extra
Show your support for your favorite team by using sprinkles in its team colors.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Added sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|