OREO & Fudge Ice Cream Cake
Looks hard. It's not. The secret? Ice cream sandwiches do most of the work. Delicious layers of Oreo Cookies and fudge help out, too.
Prep time10 min
Total time4hr 10min
- ½ cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 8 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- Pour fudge topping into medium bowl. Whisk in 1 cup whipped topping. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long sheet of foil; top with half the whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Frost top and sides with remaining whipped topping. Bring up foil sides; double fold top and ends to loosely seal packet.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Since this ice cream cake makes 12 servings, it is the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
The consistency of fudge topping can vary depending on what brand you purchase. If the fudge topping mixture is too thick to spread easily, stir in 1/4 cup milk.
- Special Extra
Prepare using your favorite flavor ice cream sandwiches, such as Neapolitan or chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 30g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|