OREO Frozen Grasshopper Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 24 OREO Mint Creme Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3½ cups chocolate chip-mint ice cream, softened
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, grated
- Crush 18 cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Spread ice cream onto bottom of crust. Freeze 3 hours.
- Remove pie from freezer 15 min. before serving. Top with whipped topping and grated chocolate. Place 1 of the remaining cookies in center of pie. Cut remaining cookies in half; use to garnish pie.
- How to Make Mess-Free Cookie Crumbs
Crushing cookies into crumbs can be a messy task. To keep the crumbs contained, place the whole cookies in a resealable plastic bag. Squeeze the air from the bag, then seal the bag. Run a rolling pin back and forth over the cookies until finely crushed.
- Flavor Twist
Make this your own family classic by preparing with your favorite ice cream flavor, such as strawberry or rocky road.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 26g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|