OREO Football Refrigerator Cake
Prep time30 min
Total time12hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 36 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- ⅓ cup chocolate sprinkles
- white decorating icing
- Use serrated knife to cut 16 cookies in half. Arrange half the cookie pieces, cut sides out, in oval shape on platter to resemble football. Fill center with 10 whole cookies.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto cookies on platter; top with remaining cookies. Cover with remaining whipped topping, then add sprinkles. Use icing to draw laces on cake.
- Refrigerate 12 hours.
Prepare using vanilla instant pudding.
- Make Ahead
This creamy dessert can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
- Size Wise
Since this decorative cake makes enough to serve a crowd, it's the perfect dessert to help you and your friends get into the spirit of the game.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|