If flowers brighten any room, then these delicious treats will grab the spotlight at your next shower, birthday or bake sale.
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- 2 Spring OREO Cookies
- 16 jumbo confetti sprinkles(assorted colors)
- 1 piece string licorice(12 inch), cut in half
- Twist each cookie to separate halves. Place filling-topped halves on large plate. Arrange sprinkles around cookie halves to resemble flowers.
- Add licorice for the stems, pressing licorice into cookie fillings to secure.
- Cut remaining cookie pieces in half; place next to licorice for the leaves.
- Family Fun
This is a fun activity to do with the kids.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|