OREO® Espresso Shake
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, about 3/4 cup each.
- 9 OREO Cookies, divided
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tbsp. instant espressopowder
- ¼ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Crush 1 of the cookies into fine crumbs; set aside.
- Place milk, chocolate syrup, ice cream, espresso powder and remaining 8 cookies in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly into 4 glasses; top with whipped topping and the reserved cookie crumbs.
Cool off after an outdoor activitiy this summer with a serving of this frosty ice cream treat.
Substitute frozen vanilla yogurt for the ice cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 33g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|