OREO Dulce de Leche Parfaits
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- ⅓ cup dulce de leche
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 12 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 cup chopped cooked frozen ripe plantains (maduros)
- Mix caramel spread and 1/2 cup whipped topping in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1 cup of the remaining whipped topping.
- Cut 1-1/2 cookies into quarters; set aside. Chop remaining cookies.
- Layer 6 parfait glasses with half EACH of the whipped topping mixture, chopped cookies and plantains; repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with quartered cookies.
- Size Wise
Savor the flavor of each bite of this special-occasion Mexican-inspired dessert.
Substitute a sliced banana for the chopped cooked plantains.
Look for frozen plantains in 11-oz. packages in the frozen section of your grocery store. You will need to use about half of the package to get the 1 cup chopped cooked plantains needed to prepare this recipe.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 30g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|